Índice de conteúdos
- byMadeira takes the privacy and protection of data provided by its users seriously and recognizes the value of your privacy, which is why we take the necessary measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data at all times when you are using the our service. However, for full use of our website, some personal information is required.
- The personal data requested in the byMadeira forms (name, e-mail address, etc.) are used for managing, browsing and consulting the site itself. The data registered in byMadeira are protected and are not made available to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation in this regard.
- Personal data may also be communicated to third parties, in the event of sale, transfer of assets and/or assignment of byMadeira’s activity, in which case the data will be communicated to the buyer.
- When authorized, byMadeira can send relevant and specific information to each User (in newsletter format or private email), about products and services. In these situations, only byMadeira will be able to send direct mail.
- Whenever a User decides that he does not wish to receive direct mail, he must mention this fact to byMadeira, which can be done at the time he receives the direct mail or, later, through a written request to change registered data.< /li>
- Under the terms set out in Law 67/98 of October 26, the User is guaranteed the right to access and rectify their personal data through the website www.bymadeira.com, namely through the forms on the Contacts page and or Personal Area.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes your IP address (Internet Protocol), your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Meo, Vodafone, NOS, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Google Chrome or Firefox), the time of your visit and which pages you visited within our website.
DoubleClick Dart Cookie
With the DART cookie, Google can display ads based on visits the reader has made to other websites on the Internet;
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, we also use third-party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and/or web beacons when advertising on our website, which means that these advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) also receive your personal information, such as IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc. This function is generally used for geotargeting (showing Lisbon advertising only to readers from Lisbon, for example) or displaying targeted advertising to a type of user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who regularly visits cooking sites, e.g. ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to Anti-Virus program tools, such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may affect or prevent you from logging into programs, websites or forums on our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Sites